Auction has ended for this item.
Remaining Bid Time:
Sani Matic PH542926W Portable Stainless Steel Single Jacketed Tank CIP Skid
Listing Number 576890
Brockton, Massachusetts, USA
10/19/2017 - 9:00:00 AM ET
10/19/2017 - 5:10:00 PM ET
Sani Matic PH542926W Portable Stainless Steel Single Jacketed Tank CIP SkidDesign Pressure: 100 PSIG
Design Temperature: 80°C
Panel A: Main Panel Electrical Specifications: 120V; 60Hz; 1 Ph; 1.25 Amp; 24 VDC:
Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000 Touchscreen HMI
Allen-Bradley SLC 5/04 PLC CPU (Battery: 1747BA; Changed On 07/2002)
Panel B: Motor Starter Panel Electrical Specifications: 480V; 60Hz; 3 Ph; 30 Amp:
Allen-Bradley 1305 Adjustable Frequency AC Drive
T&C 407 Liter Stainless Steel Jacketed Wash Rinse Tank:
National Board Number: 30
Vessel: MAWP: 100/FV PSI @ 302°C; MDMT: -4°F @ 100 PSI
Jacket: MAWP: 150 PSI @ 302°F; MDMT: -20°F @ 150 PSI
(1) CIP Spray Ball
ABC HE-5090 Stainless Steel Shell And Tube Heat Exchanger:
National Board Number: 1364
Shell: MAWP: 150/FV PSI @ 350°F; MDMT: -20°F @ 150/FV PSI
Tube: MAWP: 150/FV PSI @ 350°F; MDMT: -20°F @ 150/FV PSI
(1) Weigh-Tronix WP-233 Dot Matrix Impact Printer
(1) Foxboro I/A series Vortex Flow Meter
(2) Rosemount 5081 Two-Wire Transmitters With Remote Control For pH, ORP, Conductivity, Oxygen And Chlorine
(3) Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitters
(18) Pneumatic Actuator Valves (Maximum Pressure: 90 PSI)
(2) Rosemount 3144 Temperature Transmitters
(1) FCI FLT93 Series Flow Switch
(1) FPX Series Booster Centrifugal Pump (Driven By Reliance 5 HP AC Motor; 3505 RPM)
(1) FXZ Series Return Centrigucal Pump (Driven By Reliance 7.5 HP AC Motor; 1700 RPM)
(2) LMI 100 Chemical Metering Pumps
(1) 50% NaOH Sodium Hydroxide Plastic Container
(1) CIP 100 Plastic Container
Control Panel And CIP Schematics
Sani Matic Inc.
Material of Construction
Control Panel Included
Stationary or Portable
RIGGING OR MACHINERY REQUIRED
Level of shipment preparation necessary
Recommended Packaging Form
Estimated Shipping Weight
Certain sellers requires that we assess state sales tax where applicable. Sales tax can only be waived if a valid sales tax exemption certificate is provided.
This lot is being sold "as is, where is". We recommend that you contact an EquipNet sales representative to set up your own inspection.
This equipment is subject to a removal and loading charge.
The written description provided for this equipment is EXACTLY what you will receive if you opt to purchase this listing. Any items that are not in the description but appear in the visual representations of this listing will not be included in the sale. Photos and video are provided just as references and to give a general sense of condition.
Please be aware that weights and dimensions of equipment provided on EquipNet’s listings are estimates and can vary from actual weights and size. Sellers estimates are often not precise especially when equipment was installed versus prepped for shipment. As such, please do not fully rely on the accuracy of this information in EquipNet’s listings for shipping quotes and/or user size requirements.
Any license associated with this equipment is non transferable.